This guide will walk you through the process of reactivating access to your Amazon account.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You’ll need a Seller Central account on Amazon. If you want to find out more about creating, click here.
01 MWS permissions
- xSellco connects to Amazon through the Amazon Marketplace Webservices (MWS) API. As a verified Amazon partner, we will only have secure access to limited information; we cannot access your login details or other confidential information.
- To give xSellco permissions to Amazon Marketplace Webservices (MWS), follow the links below:
For Amazon UK, click here.
For Amazon DE, click here.
For Amazon ES, click here.
For Amazon FR, click here.
For Amazon IT, click here.
For Amazon US, click here.
For Amazon CA, click here.
For Amazon MX, click here.
For Amazon JP, click here.
For Amazon IN, click here.
For Amazon AU, click here.
- Once there you will need to Sign up or manage Amazon MWS. Then select Authorize a Developer. Two fields will appear and fill in as follows:
Developer Account Number: 0873-6813-5448 [EU Marketplaces]
5759-5616-2466 [US, CA Marketplaces]
6795-5391-1761 [JP Marketplace]
- Read and accept the license agreement, and click Next.
- All Amazon stores must be added separately i.e. if you sell on Amazon UK and Amazon US these must be added separately.
- Finally, you will be presented with an MWS Authorisation Token. Copy this token and paste it into your eDesk account.
02 Email forwarding
Now your Amazon account is linked to eDesk again, you will need to ensure messages are forwarding correctly.
Each of your Amazon channels has a specific eDesk email that Amazon recognizes and eDesk will send notifications through this email which will in turn register as the messages are being sent from your Amazon Seller account.
To access your eDesk email follow these steps:
- Go to Settings → Mailbox Settings → Channels.
- Click on the channel of your choice and select Mailbox Tab.
- Your eDesk Email will be displayed directly on-screen.
Once this is copied we will need to paste it into Amazon Seller Central.
Follow these steps below to find out how:
- Navigate to Seller Information in Amazon.
- Go to the marketplace that you’ve connected and click edit beside Customer service details.
- Paste your new eDesk email address into the fields Customer Service Email and Customer Service Reply to Email.
- Press Submit to update Amazon and then return here to go on to the next step.
Your next step is to allow eDesk access to your approved senders. To find out more information about this, click here.
Note: This email address will not be viewable on your Amazon store. If you have a number of marketplaces under the same Amazon store, you will have a different eDesk email address for each one.