When contacting buyers, the eDesk email address must be added as an Approved Sender in Seller Central. If you do not add eDesk as an Approved Sender, you will not be able to reply to buyers from within eDesk.
This help file will guide you through the process of adding eDesk as an Approved Sender on Seller Central.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- This help file deals with Amazon, therefore you would need to have Amazon connected to eDesk. To find out more, click here.
Note: each marketplace will have a different email address and must be added separately.
01 eDesk Email
- Go to Settings → Mailbox Settings → Channels → select the Amazon channel → Mailbox tab → eDesk Email.
- Copy the email showing on-screen.
02 Approved Senders
- Log in to Seller Central.
- Go to Messages → Messaging Permissions link on the right-hand side.
- Add the eDesk email address you copied previously by clicking Add an email address.
To find out more about the eDesk Mailbox Settings, click here.
Interested in learning more about reviewing MWS permissions? Click here.