If you have already connected your Amazon account to xSellco but are not receiving messages or if you disabled xSellco access from your Amazon account and now wish to reactivate access this guide will walk you through the process of reactivating xSellco access to your Amazon account.
- As an official Amazon Web Services partner, our software is hosted by Amazon and we will only have secure access to limited information; we cannot access your login details or other confidential information.
- Your account must be a pro seller account to allow configuration.
01 MWS Permissions
- xSellco connects to Amazon through the Amazon Marketplace Webservices (MWS) API. As a verified Amazon partner, we will only have secure access to limited information; we cannot access your login details or other confidential information.
- To give xSellco permissions to Amazon Marketplace Webservices (MWS) click on the following image for different marketplaces.
- Once here you will need “Sign up or manage Amazon MWS”. Then select “Authorise a Developer”. Two fields will appear and fill in as follows:
Developer’s Name: xSellco
Developer Account Number: 0873-6813-5448 [EU Marketplaces]
5759-5616-2466 [US, CA Marketplaces]
6795-5391-1761 [JP Marketplace]
- Read and accept the license agreement, and click Next.
- All Amazon stores must be added separately i.e. if you sell on Amazon UK and Amazon US these must be added separately.
03 Send Token
- Finally, you will be presented with an MWS Authorisation Token. Copy and send this token to our support team on the following email email@example.com.
Now that your Amazon account is linked to xSellco you will need to ensure messages are forwarding correctly.