Connecting Amazon via the secure MWS platform allows messages and order information to be pulled into eDesk
01 Connect to Amazon
- Settings > Channels > Add Channel
- Select 'Marketplace integration'
- Amazon > select the marketplace
- Note: All regions will need to be added separately
- Select 'Connect Amazon'
- Log into Seller Central
- Note: eDesk will never have access to your login credentials
- Tick to accept Amazon’s MWS agreement
02 Email Forwarding
Each of your Amazon channels has a specific eDesk email address
This address is added as a forwarding address in Seller Central
Messages are then forwarded from Amazon to eDesk using this address
- Copy your eDesk email as highlighted in Step 1
- Click on the button in Step 2
- Find the Amazon region you selected to add and click the edit button beside 'Customer service details'
- Paste the eDesk email into the 'Customer Service Email' and 'Customer Service Reply To Email' fields
Customers will not see this address
03 Approved Sender
- Your xSellco email should still be copied as highlighted in Step 1
- Click on the button in Step 3 and paste this into the 'Approved senders' and click 'Add to list'
- Your eDesk email should still be copied as highlighted in Step 1
- Click on the 'Setup Notification Preferences' button in Step 4
- Paste the eDesk address into the 'Return and Claim Notifications' and 'Buyer Messaging' section