Connecting your Allegro account will allow your messages, orders and order information to flow directly into eDesk.
All messages will continue to be delivered to your Allegro account and it will also update when you send messages from eDesk.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You'll need an Allegro account. To find out how to create one, click here.
01 How do I connect Allegro in eDesk?
- Go to Settings → Mailbox Settings → Channels.
- Click + Add Channel and select Allegro in the Webstore section.
- Click Authorize eDesk to start the setup process.
- Enter your Allegro Username and Password into the boxes provided in the eDesk setup.
02 Setting up your store
- Next, you will have to fill in your WebAPI key.
- Log into your Allegro account and go to Moje konto (My Account) on the left-hand side.
- At the bottom of the menu on the left, you will see the WebAPI tab.
- Click the link visible under the WebAPI tab.
5. Your WebAPI key will be displayed in the first line.
6. Copy this and paste it into the relevant field in your eDesk setup.
7. Select Next.
03 Setting up email forwarding
Now that your store is connected through the API, you can send outgoing messages from your Allegro store through your eDesk account. The next step is to set up email forwarding from the email address you use with your Allegro account so that eDesk can receive incoming messages.
- Enter the support email address that is attached to your Allegro store and select Next.
- Copy your eDesk email address and open your email client in a separate window.
- In your email client, set up email forwarding using your eDesk email address as your forwarding address and proceed through the rest of the steps to complete your setup. To find out more about Mail Forwarding, click here.
- If you would like step by step instructions on email forwarding for your email client, click the Show me how button.
Note: If you receive the Verification failed pop-up after proceeding through the steps, please click the Need more help link for troubleshooting instructions within your email client.
04 Where do I see data from Allegro in eDesk?
Now that you successfully connected your Allegro webstore, we will import data directly into your eDesk account.
You will be able to see all your buyer messages on the Mailbox screen:You will see the Allegro data related to each ticket on the right-hand side of every single ticket:And you also will be able to consult all your Allegro orders directly on the Orders screen in eDesk: