BigCommerce is a popular e-commerce platform allowing you to create an online store and sell products. We understand the importance of delivering an easy way to integrate with BigCommerce so you can have all the information you need in one single place.
Connecting your BigCommerce account will allow your messages, orders, and order information to flow directly into eDesk.
All messages will continue to be delivered to your BigCommerce account and it will also update when you send messages from eDesk.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You'll need a BigCommerce account. To find out how to create one, click here.
01 Video Tutorial
This short video will show you how to connect BigCommerce to your eDesk account. You will also find step-by-step instructions just below.
02 How do I connect BigCommerce in eDesk?
- Go to Settings → Mailbox Settings → Channels.
- Click + Add Channel and select BigCommerce in the Webstore section.
02 Linking BigCommerce
- Click Authorize eDesk.
- This will connect eDesk to your BigCommerce store and allow you to send and receive messages from your BigCommerce store
- Don’t worry, eDesk by xSellco will only have access to your messages and customer order information; we cannot access your login details or any other confidential information
- Log in to BigCommerce.
- Click Install on the eDesk by xSellco app page.
- Click Confirm to return to eDesk.
Your store is now connected.
03 Setting up Email Forwarding.
- The wizard will continue and take you through the process of setting up email forwarding
- Follow the verification process for your email client
- Click Next inside eDesk
- Your email set up is complete
04 Where do I see data from BigCommerce in eDesk?
Now that you successfully connected your BigCommerce webstore, we will import data directly into your eDesk account.
You will be able to see all your buyer messages on the Mailbox screen:
You will see the BigCommerce data related to each ticket on the right-hand side of every single ticket:
And you also will be able to consult all your BigCommerce orders directly on the Orders screen in eDesk: