Volo provides an ecommerce platform, a reporting platform and services for multichannel sellers to grow sales on marketplaces like Amazon, eBay and OnBuy, and web stores like Magento, Shopify and Volo.
Connecting your Newegg account will allow your messages and orders to flow directly into eDesk.
All messages will continue to be delivered to your Newegg account and it will also update when you send messages from eDesk.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You'll need a Newegg seller account. To find out how to create one, click here.
01 How do I connect Newegg in eDesk?
- Go to the App Store and click the Newegg tile under Marketplaces.
- The App Store page for Newegg provides an Overview of how the channel works with eDesk. Click Install App to go ahead and install Newegg.
- Click Authorize eDesk to start the setup process.
02 Connecting your Newegg account
First, you will be asked to email email@example.com to request your API details to connect to xSellco (eDesk).
After that, you will need to choose which Newegg marketplace you're looking to connect. You can choose between CA, US or Business.
You will then be asked to enter the Seller ID and API Secret that you previously requested.
When this is done, press Next to continue with the configuration.
03 Configuring your channel
Now that your store is connected through the API, you can send outgoing messages from your Newegg store through your eDesk account. The next step is to set up email forwarding from the email address you use with your Newegg account so that eDesk can receive incoming messages.
1. Enter the support email address that is attached to your Newegg store and select Next.
2. After that, you will need to choose how you would like to get your emails imported into eDesk, either by setting up Email Forwarding (option 1) or by setting up your IMAP connection (option 2). To find out more about Mail Forwarding, click here.
Note: if you're not sure what option to use, we would recommend using Option 1.
3. Follow the instructions on-screen for the option you chose to finish the setup.
04 Where do I see data from Newegg in eDesk?
Now that you successfully connected your Newegg store, we will import data directly into your eDesk account.
You will be able to see all your buyer messages on the Mailbox screen:
You will see the Newegg data related to each ticket on the right-hand side of every single ticket:
And you also will be able to consult all your Newegg orders directly on the Orders screen in eDesk: