Wix Is a cloud-based website builder that includes web hosting and design services. It makes it easy for users to build their site without either having specialist skills themselves or having to hire web developers.
Connecting your Wix account will allow your orders, messages, delivery times, returns and refund details to flow into eDesk.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You'll need a Wix account. To find out how to create one, click here.
01 How do I connect Wix in eDesk?
It's very easy to get started with Wix on eDesk, simply follow the instructions below.
- Go to the App Store and select the Wix tile.
- The App page for Wix provides an Overview of how the channel works with eDesk. Select Install App to go ahead and link your Wix account to eDesk.
- Select Authorize eDesk to continue with the installation.
- Select the Wix site you wish to connect to eDesk. If you want to connect multiple ones, you will simply need to repeat this process.
- Select Add to Site to continue the installation.
02 Setting up email forwarding
Mail forwarding allows you to receive and send emails from your eDesk account to create a shared, centralized inbox for your customer support team.
This step is very important as it will allow you to view all your customer queries from Wix within eDesk.
Note: if you’re getting an error message advising you that you cannot use the same email address twice, click here to resolve it.
03 Where do I see data from Wix in eDesk?
Now that you have successfully connected your Wix account, we will import data directly into your eDesk account.
You will be able to see all your buyer messages on the Mailbox screen.
You will see the Wix data related to each ticket on the right-hand side of every single ticket.
And you also will be able to consult all your Wix orders directly on the Orders screen in eDesk:
If you would like to find out more about connecting Amazon with eDesk, click here.
If you would be interested in learning more about connecting Etsy with eDesk, click here.