VoloCommerce provides an ecommerce platform, a reporting platform and services for multichannel sellers to grow sales on marketplaces like Amazon, eBay and OnBuy, and web stores like Magento, Shopify and Volo.
Connecting your Volo Commerce account will allow your messages and orders to flow directly into eDesk.
All messages will continue to be delivered to your Volo Commerce account and it will also update when you send messages from eDesk.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You'll need a Volo Commerce account. To find out how to create one, click here.
01 How do I connect Volo Commerce in eDesk?
- Go to the App Store and click the VoloCommerce tile under Reporting.
- The App Store page for VoloCommerce provides an Overview of how the channel works with eDesk. Click Install App to go ahead and install VoloCommerce.
- Click Authorize eDesk to start the setup process.
02 Connecting your VoloCommerce account
First, you will need to select VoloCommerce in the Integrations screen.
After that, you will need to enter your API Key, API Username and API Password.
When this is done, press Save Changes.
04 Where do I see data from VoloCommerce in eDesk?
Now that you successfully connected your VoloCommerce account, we will import data directly into your eDesk account.
You will see the VoloCommerce data related to each ticket on the right-hand side of every single ticket: