So you’ve mastered the art of price management and now you’re ready to ramp up your customer support capabilities? We like your style!
If you started your eDesk trial via Repricer, your eDesk trial account is already connected to your Amazon channel - this means that all your Amazon order information will be visible within eDesk. So, all that you need to do is set up your Mailbox. This will allow you to access your customer queries along with their order information in eDesk.
The steps below are required to set up your mailbox, so you'll be able to send and receive messages in eDesk. Your customer messages will continue to be delivered to your Amazon message center also, and it will also update when you send messages from eDesk.
01 Find your eDesk Channel Address
- Settings > Channels > select the Amazon channel > Mailbox tab > eDesk Email
- Copy this email as you will need it in the subsequent steps
02 Update Customer Service details in Amazon (Email Forwarding) - 30 secs
Setting up mail forwarding will allow messages to flow into eDesk.
- In a new tab, log in to Amazon Seller Central
- Navigate to Seller Information in Amazon
- Go to the marketplace that you’ve connected and click edit beside 'Customer service details'.
- Paste the new eDesk channel address you copied above into the fields 'Customer Service Email' and 'Customer Service Reply to Email'
- Press 'Submit' to update Amazon and then return here to go on to the next step.
03 Add Alternative Address to Amazon (Add eDesk as a sender) -15 Secs
To ensure messages can be sent from your eDesk mailbox you'll need to add your new eDesk address to Amazon.
- Copy your eDesk channel email again
- Navigate to Messaging Permissions in Amazon
- Click '+Add an email address' and add your new eDesk channel address.
- Press 'Save' to update Amazon and then return here to go on to the next step.
This step will ensure you get all relevant Amazon notifications in eDesk. It's vital to complete this step for your messaging to work.
Step 1(Update Returns and Claim Notifications) - 30 secs
- Finally, navigate to Notification Options
- Scroll down to 'Return and Claim Notifications' and click on 'Edit'.
- Click the 'Add another' under 'Pending Returns' email address, and paste your new eDesk channel address.
- Repeat for 'Claims Notifications' and 'Refund Notifications'.
Step 2 (Update Amazon Messaging Preferences) - 30 Secs
- Return to Notification Options
- Scroll down to 'Messaging' and click on 'Edit'.
- Click the 'Add another' under 'Buyer Messages' email address, and paste your new eDesk channel address.
- Repeat for 'Confirmation Notifications', 'Delivery Failures', 'Buyer Opt-out'.
- Press 'Save' to update Amazon.