Before you start
- You’ll need a Seller Central account on Amazon. If you want to find out more about creating one, click here.
- You’ll need a Seller account on eBay. If you want to find out more about creating one, click here.
01 Revoking access on eBay1. Login to your eBay account.
2. Under your account name click Account settings.
3. On the left-hand side, click Site Preferences.
4. Under General Preferences, there is a section called Third-party authorisations.
5. In here, click Show.
6. Tick the Revoke this authorisation box beside any applications or software systems you no longer use.
7. Click Apply.
02 Revoking access on Amazon
1. Login to your Amazon Seller Central account.
2. Click on Settings on the top right-hand side then User Permissions.
3. Scroll down to the Third Party Developer and Apps and click Visit Manage your Apps.
4. Tick the Revoke box beside any applications or software systems you no longer use.