This help file will guide you through the process of revoking previous tools you no longer use on Amazon or eBay.
Before you start
- You’ll need a Seller Central account on Amazon. If you want to find out more about creating one, click here.
- You’ll need a seller account on eBay. If you want to find out more about creating one, click here.
01 Revoking access on eBay1. Log into your eBay account.
2. Under your account name click Account settings.
3. On the left-hand side, click Site Preferences.
4. Under General Preferences, there is a section called Third-party authorizations.
5. In here, click Show.
6. Tick the Revoke this authorization box beside any applications or software systems you no longer use.
7. Click Apply.
02 Revoking access on Amazon
1. Log into your Amazon Seller Central account.
2. Click on Settings on the top right-hand side then User Permissions.
3. Scroll down to the Third Party Developer and Apps and click Visit Manage your Apps.
4. Tick the Revoke box beside any applications or software systems you no longer use.
If you would like to find out more about connecting eBay with eDesk, click here.
If you would be interested in learning more about connecting Amazon with eDesk, click here.