This help file will show you how you can easily start automating FNAC feedback requests in your eDesk account.
Before you start
- eDesk Feedback is available as an Add-On. To find more information, click here.
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You'll need a FNAC seller account. To find out more about this, click here
01 How does it work?The FNAC Feedback integration allows you to set up eDesk to automatically request reviews on FNAC when a customer purchases from your business. All you need to do is set up rules that determine when and under what circumstances the feedback request is sent, and you'll write the feedback message that will be sent to your customer. Then eDesk does the rest. Easy!
When your customers respond to the feedback request and write a review, the review is left on your FNAC webstore.
02 How do I connect eDesk with FNAC?Connecting FNAC to your eDesk account is a straightforward process. Simply follow the instructions below:
- Click the Feedback button in the main menu.
- The Feedback Overview is opened. Click here to learn all about this page.
Click Add Fnac.
- The Authorize page is opened.
Click Authorize eDesk.
- The Connect your Fnac store page is opened.
Enter your FNAC store ID and click Next. You can find your FNAC store ID in your account on FNAC.
You will then be asked to enter your Partner ID and API Key. Again, these are available from your FNAC account.
And that's all you need to do! You'll get a confirmation message if the connection is successful. Well done!
Now that your FNAC account is connected to eDesk, you need to set up one or more Feedback rules that tell eDesk when to automatically send your Feedback requests.
03 Creating FNAC Feedback rules
Click Feedback in the main menu once more.
- The Feedback Overview is opened again. Click here for information about this page.
- Click Rules in the sidebar to display the Rules page. Here's where you'll see your connected channels listed horizontally at the top of the screen. You should see FNAC in the list. The number in brackets shows the number of feedback rules for the channel. For FNAC, this will be 0 because you have yet to create a rule for this channel.
- Click Fnac to open the Rules listing for FNAC .
- Click Create a Feedback Rule (or the Create a Rule button at the top of the page).
- Follow the instructions here to create a new Feedback Rule for FNAC.
Once you have created a rule, you'll see it in the Fnac tab in the Rules page.
Click the Feedback icon in the main menu to reopen the Feedback Overview page.
You'll see a FNAC icon in the Rules Running box.
Congratulations! eDesk will now start emailing your customers to ask for feedback on their FNAC orders. That's one less job for you to do!