Creating feedback rules in your eDesk Feedback account allows you to request seller feedback and product reviews from your buyers.
In this help file, we'll take a look at the brand new Amazon request a Review feedback rules.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You'll need to sign up for eDesk Feedback. To find out more about this, click here.
01 What is Amazon's Default Rule?
Amazon's Default Rule allows you to create a rule that will trigger the automated Amazon Feedback request. The message is prewritten by Amazon and cannot be personalized.
You can still set conditions for the rule and these are the same as all other Feedback rules conditions.
02 How to create one?
- Go to Feedback → Feedback Rules
- Click + Add Feedback Rule and select Amazon's Default Rule.
- The Feedback Rule will then automatically be created for you and you can simply Save it.
- Edit the subject or content of the message.
- Base it on previous feedback left, open tickets in eDesk, delivery, tracking, or fulfillment method.
Once activated, the new Rule will work the same way as the normal default Feedback Rules.
- The seller creates Amazon's Default Rule.
- Buyer places an order which is received in eDesk and placed in the Feedback queue.
- Each order is run through the Default Feedback rule. Once it matches the rule, the messages will be Scheduled to Send.
- At the scheduled time, the order will once more run through the conditions to ensure it still fits the criteria. If not (for example, it could be that the order has been cancelled), it will move to No Rule Matched and no message will be sent.
This is what Amazon's Default Rule looks like once you selected it in your eDesk Feedback account.As you can see, the prewritten message will contain a link for both Seller Feedback requests and Product Review requests.
03 What does it look like in eDesk Feedback?
04 What message will my buyers receive?
Once an email is sent, the buyers will receive the following email with the subject: Did your recent Amazon order meet your expectations? Review it on AmazonThey will then have the option to rate the product and the seller.
- Clicking the Rate this item directs the buyer to the following page on Amazon, where they can leave a Product Review:
- Clicking the Rate your experience with the Seller directs the buyer to the following page on Amazon, where they can leave a Seller Feedback: