By aligning customer support teams with inventory and fulfillment, you can streamline your communication process and have more efficient workflows.
eDesk’s Linnworks integration allows you to view order information from Linnworks & add notes on order related tickets inside eDesk.
How to integrate with Linnworks
While logged into your eDesk account, go to Settings → Mailbox Settings →Integrations and select the Linnworks tab.
- You will see a field called eDesk APP Token.
- Select the Click here link to retrieve your Linnworks eDesk APP token.
- You will be redirected to your Linnworks account.
- You will be asked to authorize eDesk to access your Linnworks account. Log into your Linnworks account.
- Click Install.
- You will then see your APP Token code.
- Copy your APP token and paste it into the APP Token field within eDesk and click Save changes.
Your Linnworks account has now been connected!
Note: If you have multiple Linnworks accounts, you will know the Order ID Prefix and this must be added per channel.
Go to Settings → Channels → Select the channel → Integrations.
Enter the channel specific Order ID Prefix.
How to find product details from Linnworks within your eDesk account
- Open a ticket with an order attached.
- From within a ticket, select the ellipsis next to the order number, from the menu on the right of the screen.
- Click to Show Linnworks order details.
- The product details will pop up on the screen.
Collaborate Better with eDesk ‘Internal Notes’
Internal notes in eDesk will be pulled into Linnworks, so you can streamline your communication process with updates on product, customer feedback and any other relevant information. The transfer of notes will speed up team workflow by removing the need to log into multiple databases to share knowledge resources. Simply log into one interface, rather than doubling up on work.
Leave internal notes within eDesk that are also visible in Linnworks. Find out how to leave notes here.