Aftership is a Tracking Solution for eCommerce Businesses that provides effortless tracking and proactive delivery updates.
We understand the importance of delivering an easy way to integrate with Aftership so you can have all the information you need in one single place.
Connecting your Aftership account will allow the tracking data for all your orders to flow directly into eDesk.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You'll need an Aftership account. To find out how to create one, click here.
01 How do I connect Aftership in eDesk?
To pull information from Aftership we need to create an 'Aftership API Key'. To get this API Key, simply follow the instructions below:1. Log into your Aftership account.
2. Click on Settings then select API.
3. Fill in the details as follows:
- Description - Give the API Key a name or description. For example eDesk.
- Application - Select 'API'.
5. Your new API key will then appear in the box below.
6. You can then highlight and copy this key.
02 Updating the API in eDesk
Now that you successfully retrieved your API details, you will need to input them into your account.1. Go back into your eDesk account.
2. Go to Settings → Mailbox Settings → Integrations.
3. Select Aftership and paste your API key in the field.
4. Once this is done, click Save Changes.
03 Where do I see data from Aftership in eDesk?Now that you successfully connected your Aftership account, we will import tracking data directly into your eDesk account.
You will see the Aftership tracking data on the right-hand side of every single ticket: