StoreFeeder is one of the most powerful and popular multi-channel ecommerce software solutions. It takes care of your listings, orders, inventory, stock, shipping, accounting and more, all in one place - enabling your business to grow both on and offline, while you focus on your customers.
Connecting your StoreFeeder account will allow the tracking data for all your orders to flow directly into eDesk.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You'll need a StoreFeeder account. To find out how to create one, click here.
01 How do I connect StoreFeeder in eDesk?
- Go to the App Store and click the StoreFeeder tile in the Automation & Management category.
- The App Store page for StoreFeeder provides an Overview of how the channel works with eDesk. Click Install App to go ahead and install StoreFeeder.
- Click Authorize eDesk to start the setup process.
02 Connecting your StoreFeeder account
First, you will need to select StoreFeeder in the Integrations screen.
After that, you will need to enter your Username, Password and Account GUID.
Note: you can follow the instructions on this help file to find your Account GUID.
When this is done, press Save Changes.
04 Where do I see data from StoreFeeder in eDesk?
Now that you successfully connected your StoreFeeder account, we will import data directly into your eDesk account.
You will see the StoreFeeder data related to each ticket on the right-hand side of every single ticket: