Connecting your Mirakl account will allow your messages, orders and order information to flow directly into eDesk.
All messages will continue to be delivered to your Mirakl account and it will also update when you send messages from eDesk.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You'll need a Mirakl account. To find out how to create one, click here.
Note: you will need to contact Mirakl directly beforehand to get your API details from them.
01 How do I connect Mirakl in eDesk?
- Go to the App Store and click the Mirakl tile.
- The App Store page for Mirakl provides an Overview of how the channel works with eDesk, and an Installed Channels tab will also be shown if you already have an app for a Mirakl marketplace installed. Click Install App to go ahead and install a Mirakl marketplace.
- Click Authorize eDesk to start the setup process.
Once clicked, you’ll be brought to the Mirakl wizard. Follow the steps on-screen and enter your Mirakl details.
02 Channel Details
1. The next step would be to enter some channel details:
- Channel Title – Give your channel a name.
- Support email – set it to on or off.
- Location – set your country.
- Currency – select your currency.
2. And entering your Mirakl login details:
- Access Token – Enter your Mirakl token. (Mirakl’s access token must be requested from Mirakl beforehand)
- Click Test Configuration to make sure you are connected.
3. Enter your chosen name and email signature.
4. Once you’re happy with your details, click Finish to add this channel.
04 Configuration in eDesk
Once the channel is created, you can configure and edit your details to your liking. You can also connect to the API so that you can receive your messages from Mirakl.
In Settings → Mailbox Settings → Channels, click on the Mirakl channel you just added, and under Mirakl Details you can enter the Hostname, API Key, and test the configuration (you will need to contact Mirakl directly beforehand to request this data).
Next, fill in and set details under Mailbox for:
- Email from name.
- Email signature.
- Auto-translate active.
- SLA response time – Always respond within guidelines.
- Email API enabled addresses.
- In receiving mode – Select either ‘POP3’ to receive and send emails directly from your email server or ‘Receive emails sent to the channels xSellco Helpdesk Address’. POP3 – eDesk can send and receive emails from any POP3-enabled account. Forwarding – Select ‘Receive emails sent to the channels xSellco Helpdesk Address’ to forward any incoming messages to xSellco Helpdesk from your mail client.
- Email address.
- Forwarding address – A copy of each incoming email will be forwarded to this email address email@example.com.
- BCC Outgoing emails.
- Sending Mode.
Once all your fields are set, click Save Changes.
Now that you successfully connected your Mirakl account, we will import data directly into your eDesk account.
05 Where do I see data from Mirakl in eDesk?
You will be able to see all your buyer messages on the Mailbox screen:You will see the Mirakl data related to each ticket on the right-hand side of every single ticket:And you also will be able to consult all your Mirakl orders directly on the Orders screen in eDesk: