FNAC is one of the leading online marketplaces in France, specializing in entertainment and electrical products.
Connecting your FNAC account will allow your messages, orders and order information to flow directly into eDesk.
All messages will continue to be delivered to your Fnac account and it will also update when you send messages from eDesk.
Before you start
You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
You'll need an active Fnac Pro Vendor account. See here.
01 How do I connect FNAC in eDesk?
- Go to the App Store and click the FNAC tile.
- The App Store page for FNAC provides an Overview of how the channel works with eDesk, and an Installed Channels tab will also be shown if you already have an app for a FNAC marketplace installed. Click Install App to go ahead and install a new FNAC marketplace.
- Click Authorize eDesk to start the setup process.
02 Connecting your FNAC account
First, you will be asked to enter your FNAC Shop ID.
Once you entered your Shop ID, press Next to continue.
You will then be asked to enter your Partner ID and API Key.
When this is done, press Next to continue with the configuration.
03 Configuring your channel
Now that your store is connected through the API, you can send outgoing messages from your FNAC store through your eDesk account. The next step is to set up email forwarding from the email address you use with your FNAC account so that eDesk can receive incoming messages.
1. Enter the support email address that is attached to your FNAC store and select Next.
2. After that, you will need to choose how you would like to get your emails imported into eDesk, either by setting up Email Forwarding (option 1) or by setting up your IMAP connection (option 2). To find out more about Mail Forwarding, click here.
Note: if you're not sure what option to use, we would recommend using Option 1.
3. Follow the instructions on-screen for the option you chose to finish the setup.
04 Where do I see data from FNAC in eDesk?
Now that you successfully connected your FNAC store, we will import data directly into your eDesk account.
You will be able to see all your buyer messages on the Mailbox screen:
You will see the FNAC data related to each ticket on the right-hand side of every single ticket:
And you also will be able to consult all your FNAC orders directly on the Orders screen in eDesk: