Brightpearl is the number one Retail Operating System for e-commerce, multichannel retail brands and wholesalers.
Connecting your Brightpearl account will allow the tracking data for all your orders to flow directly into eDesk.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You'll need a Brightpearl account. To find out how to create one, click here.
01 How do I connect Brightpearl in eDesk?
- Go to the App Store and click the Brightpearl tile under Automation & Management.
- The App Store page for Brightpearl provides an Overview of how the channel works with eDesk. Click Install App to go ahead and install Brightpearl.
- Click Authorize eDesk to start the setup process.
02 Connecting your Brightpearl account
First, you will need to select Brightpearl in the Integrations screen.
After that, you will need to enter your Account ID and decide whether or not you want to add Order Notes.
When this is done, press Save Changes.
04 Where do I see data from BrightPearl in eDesk?
Now that you successfully connected your BrightPearl account, we will import data directly into your eDesk account.
You will see the BrightPearl data related to each ticket on the right-hand side of every single ticket: