BigCommerce is a popular ecommerce platform allowing you to create an online store and sell products. We understand the importance of delivering an easy way to integrate with BigCommerce so you can have all the information you need in one single place.
Connecting your BigCommerce account will allow your messages, orders and order information to flow directly into eDesk.
All messages will continue to be delivered to your BigCommerce account and it will also update when you send messages from eDesk.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You'll need a BigCommerce account. To find out how to create one, click here.
01 How do find my BigCommerce Admin email address?
The first step of the process would be to log into your BigCommerce account
Find the email you have linked to your BigCommerce account to receive different notifications to assist in forwarding to eDesk.
02 Admin Email
For the email that appears at the end of the checkout flow:
- Navigate to Store Setup → Store Settings → Miscellaneous.
- Under Email Questions to, you may see an email.
03 Contact Page email
The email which your contact queries get sent to:
- Navigate to Storefront → Web Pages and click on the Contact Us page.
- Under Email Questions to ,you may see an email - If not it will be the email above
04 Order Notification Email
The email which your order notifications get sent to:
- Navigate to Advanced Settings → Order Notifications.
- Select Email Message.