Is your Mailbox filling up with lots of resolved tickets that take up space and are no longer relevant?
This help file will show you how to easily delete or archive tickets in eDesk.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
01 Archiving ticketsArchiving a ticket means that the ticket won't directly show in your eDesk Mailbox anymore but it will still be saved in the backend of the system.
If you wish to archive a ticket, you can simply:
- Select the ticket(s) in question.
- Click on the bulk actions menu (ellipsis at the top).
- Select the three dots and hit Archive selected tickets.
02 Deleting ticketsDeleting a ticket means that the ticket won't directly show in your eDesk Mailbox anymore and will also be deleted in the backend of the system. So it will be gone forever.
Note: To delete tickets, they must first be archived following the instructions above.
If you wish to delete a ticket, you can simply:
- Display the list of archived tickets.
- Select the ticket(s) to delete and click on the three dots.
- Click on Delete selected tickets.
Note: After hitting Yes, delete them the tickets will no longer be present in the account and this action cannot be reversed.
If you wanted to find out more about snoozing tickets, click here.
Interested in learning more about creating folders in your eDesk Mailbox to categorize your tickets, click here.