This guide will walk you through the process of renewing an expired token in your eDesk account.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
01 Where does it show that my token expired?If your token is expired, you will see a red banner at the top of your account informing you which channel is affected.
Alternatively, it would be shown directly on your Channels screen, where you will see a X in the Suspended column for the channel in question.
02 How do I renew my token?Renewing your token is really easy and you can do it in different ways.
- Directly on screen using the Renew Access button.
- In the Channels section in your eDesk account:
- Go to Settings > Mailbox Settings > Channels.
- There will be an X in the Suspended column for the channels where the token has expired.
- Click on the channel in question and click on the General tab.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the Renew Access button.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to get your token renewed.
Still experiencing issues?
Don't hesitate to contact our Support Team for help!