This help file will show you how to cancel your subscription.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
01 Cancelling your subscriptionTo start the cancellation process, simply follow the instructions below:
1. Go to Settings → Company Settings → Subscription.
2. Click Cancel my account.3. The next page allows you to review how well eDesk and your other products have performed for you over time.
If you're not sure you want to cancel, click one of the Contact Your Customer Success Manager links, which will enable you to email your Customer Success Manager. They'll then contact you to see how they can help.
If you're still sure that you want to cancel, then under Your Plan, select the checkbox for the product(s) you want to cancel.
4. The Continue Cancellation button will update to show how many products you have selected in the previous step. If the number of products is correct, click Continue Cancellation.
5. Now you'll see a short survey about your reasons for cancelling. Select the radio button that best represents why you are cancelling your subscription, type your reason into the text field, and click Submit Feedback & Continue Cancellation.
If you're having second thoughts about cancelling and want to discuss it with your Customer Success Manager, click the Contact Your Customer Success Manager link to send them an email. They will step in to help you with whatever you need.
6. The next page confirms that plan you are cancelling, the date your plan will finish, and what discounts will be affected. If you change your mind at this point, click Edit to return to the page that summarises your eDesk journey - this won't cancel your subscription just yet.
If you do want to proceed with the cancellation, you can review the T&Cs by clicking the link in I agree to all the terms & conditions of this cancellation. Then select the checkbox.
7. A final text field is displayed. If you want to let us know anything else, enter your comments here. Then click Cancel My Account to finalize the Cancellation (or click the Contact Your Customer Success Manager button, which will enable you to send a message to your Customer Success Manager and the plan(s) won't be cancelled).
8. You're done! Your plan is cancelled and you'll see a message on screen confirming this.
If you want to look into coming back to eDesk at anytime, contact us via the email addresses and phone numbers here. Our team will do whatever we can to help you.
If you want to subscribe to our newsletter, click here and scroll down to the foot of the page
Want to see what features we'll be adding to our products in the future? Click here.