To start using eDesk Feedback, you need to link your marketplace accounts.
If you are logging into eDesk Feedback for the first time, we have a set-up wizard that will guide you through the process.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to eDesk. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You'll need to sign up for eDesk Feedback. To find out more about this, click here.
01 Getting Started
Go to Settings → Mailbox Settings → Channels.
Click + Add Channel and select the channel of your choice (Amazon or eBay).
Click Authorize eDesk to start the setup process.
02 Connecting Amazon
Choose the Amazon country you want to link to eDesk Feedback (eg: Amazon UK, Amazon USA, Amazon Spain, Amazon France).
This will redirect you to Amazon Seller Central and ask for your login details.
Login and consent to allow xSellco to connect with your Amazon account.
Your first Amazon account is now connected and you must repeat this process for all of your marketplace accounts.
03 Add eDesk as a sender
To ensure messages can be sent from your eDesk mailbox, you'll need to add you new eDesk address to Amazon.
- Copy the new eDesk email from above again.
- Navigate to Messaging Permissions in Amazon
- Click '+Add an email address' and add your new eDesk channel address.
- Press 'Save' to update Amazon and then return here to go on to the next step.
04 Connecting eBay
Choose the eBay country you want to link to eDesk Feedback (eg: eBay UK, eBay USA, eBay Spain, eBay France, eBay Motors).
This will redirect you to eBay and ask for your login details.
Login and consent to allow eDesk to connect with your eBay account.
Follow all the instructions on-screen to get your eBay account connected with eDesk.
You can find out how to connect other platforms to eDesk Feedback by clicking here.
05 Connecting other platforms
If you want to learn more about Feedback Rules and Messages in eDesk, click here.