Have you thought of a way that we can improve eDesk? Tell us about it!
This help file will guide you through creating a new feature request and viewing existing ones. Any eDesk user can submit a feature request.
Before you start
You’ll need an eDesk account to make feature requests. To find out how to create one, click here.
01 How do I suggest new features for eDesk?
We're always working to improve eDesk for our customers, and we'd love to hear your suggestions. It's easy to share your ideas with us and view the suggestions we've received from other customers.
1. Click on your Avatar → Got an Idea?
2. In the Feature Requests page, you'll see a list of the feature requests that our customers have already made. The most recent feature request is at the top of the list.
Each request has :
Click the blue Vote button to tell us that you like this feature idea.
A title entered by the customer that created the feature request. Click it to open the Feature page, where you can see a list of other feature requests that are related to this one.
A description entered by the customer that created the feature request.
The name of the product. e.g., eDesk, Repricer
The status is one of the following:
- Under Consideration: We are examining the feature request to decide if we'll add it to our plan.
- Planned: We have approved the request and it's being scheduled.
- In Progress: We are working on it right now.
- Released: The requested feature is now available in eDesk.
Pro Tip: You can filter the list of feature requests by status, by selecting a status under the heading FILTER BY STATUS.
3. Click New Idea to open the New Feature Request page. Complete the form and click Create Idea.
Once your request has been submitted, we'll take a look at it and decide on our next steps. If it's something that we want to investigate further, we will add it to the list on the Feature Requests page.
You can check this page anytime to view the current status of the request.
To find out how eDesk Chat can enable you to talk to your customers in real-time, click here.
If you are interested in learning more about the reports available for your Mailbox, click here.