Have you thought of a way that we can improve eDesk? Tell us about it!
This help file will guide you through creating a new feature request and viewing existing ones. Any eDesk user can submit a feature request.
Before you start
You’ll need an eDesk account to make feature requests. To find out how to create one, click here.
01 How do I suggest new features for eDesk?
We're always working to improve eDesk for our customers, and we'd love to hear your suggestions. It's easy to share your ideas with us and view the suggestions we've received from other customers.
1. On your eDesk Home page, click Submit your product idea under Community.
To find out more about eDesk Home, click here.
Alternatively, you can click on your avatar → Got an Idea?
2. Our Feature Roadmap page opens in a new browser tab, and you'll see a Submit new idea window.
Enter your suggestion into the textbox. The more information, the better!
3. Select the NICE TO HAVE, IMPORTANT OR CRITICAL button to tell us what kind of idea this is.
4. Enter your email address and click Submit. You can now close the window.
5. Next, we'll send an email containing a verification link to the email address you provided. Open the email and click the link to verify.
6. The Feature Roadmap page is reopened in your browser, showing a confirmation message.
Once your suggestion has been submitted, we'll take a look at it and decide on our next steps. If we decide to progress with it, we'll let you know, and you'll see it on the Feature Roadmap page, which you can view by clicking Browse other ideas.
02 Browse other ideas in the Feature Roadmap
The Feature Roadmap page lists features that are Coming Soon, Under Consideration, Launched, and in Beta. You can access this page either by clicking Browse other ideas after having submitted an idea, or by clicking See the Roadmap under Community on your eDesk home page.
- Coming Soon: We have approved the feature request and it's being scheduled.
- Under Consideration: We are examining the feature request to decide if we'll add it to our roadmap.
- Launched: The feature is now available in eDesk.
- Beta: We are working on this feature right now.
Click one of the tabs at the top of the page to see the features in each list.
You can check this page anytime to view the current status of the request.
03 Join our Product Research community!
If you really want to help drive innovation at eDesk, why not join our Product Research community? Your ideas and feedback are invaluable to us, and with your help, we can continuously improve eDesk to serve you better and help your business thrive. See here for more information.
To find out how eDesk Chat can enable you to talk to your customers in real-time, click here.
If you are interested in learning more about the insights available within eDesk, click here.